Friday, August 8, 2008

I Got Tagged! (=

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 12.10 a.m.

Name: Joanna Liew
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 4-ish =P
Height: 150+cm... I think?
Where do you live:In my lovely, lovely house...
Favourite drinks: Tani
Favourite breakfast: Don't really eat breakfast. Hmm...
Have you ever been on a plane: Yup! It was scary >.< And then it was fuuunnn!!! ^^
Swam in the ocean: I didn't really swim, it was more like... moving around.
Fallen asleep in school: A few times.
Broken someone's heart: Yes... I think.
Fell off your chair: Maybe.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Hmm... all night?
Saved e-mails: Yup.
What is your room like: If there wasn't anyone to clean it up, it would be like a bomb site.
What's right beside you: A stool with 3 books about the Malaysian Judisciary System on top. Malaysian Studies people will know why...
What is the last thing you ate: Food from Mizi. Yum! ^^
Ever had chicken pox: Yeah. It was fun to poke at the boils...
Sore throat: Of course lah!
Stitches: None... yet.
Broken nose: Ooo thank my blessings, no.
Do you believe in love at first sight: No.
Like picnics: Anything with food, I love <3
Who was the last person you danced with: Eng Yew (it wasn't successful. Hahaha!)
Last made you smile: This survey.
You last yelled at: Gee, I don't know. You mean angry yell or excited yell?

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: Yes. I do that everyday. 'Cause I like the people around me XD.
Kissed anyone: Define kiss...
Get sick: I am right now.
Talked to an ex: Yup.
Miss someone: Yup.
Best feeling in the world: Happy sense of accomplishment and love.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: YESH! My Kuma, My Soft Teddy, and My STITCH!!!
Who do you really hate: Um, hateful people?
What time is it now: 12.22 a.m.

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: More than one.
Q: Do you have any siblings: As stated above.
Q: Do you want children: I don't know... >.<
Q: Do you smile often: Yeah. I grin while I'm alone too. My sister finds that creepy.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: It's alright.
Q: Are your toenails painted: Nope.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: You know the answer ;) But I so love my bed, I'm never cheating on it! Ever!
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Green and brown.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Eating.
Q: I can't wait till: I finish this incredibily long and foolish survey so that I can sleep.
Q: When did you cry last: I've forgotten.
Q: Are you a friendly person: Yes, so says I.
Q: Do you have any pets: No. *cries*

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: His home.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : Yes.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: What a waste of electricity!
What are you doing right now? : Trying to finish up this incredibly long and foolish survey so that I can sleep.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: YEAH!!! Small is power ^^
Can you handle the truth? : Depends.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: That is a very sad question.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : I guess a Goat...
How many people can you say you've really loved?: My family, my bestie, my ex-es, my current... Too lazy to count lar.
Do you eat healthy? : Hahahhaa!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Hmm... that's a very good question!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yes. Girls get sensitive, you know?

How often do you go to church?: Almost every Sunday.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: God, bestie, boyfriend. My options are little. (=
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : I don't know. What say you?
Are you confident? : Uuh... I don't know XD. 50%?

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
*Can't remember
*Eating
*Sleeping
*Can't remember
*Don't care.

5 things on my to-do list today:
*Finish this incredibly long and foolish survey so that I can sleep.
*Sleep
*Sleep
*Sleep
*Strangle Sherina.

5 snacks I enjoy:
*Biscuits
*Milk
*Sweets
*Chocs
*Chips

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
*Get my own place
*Get a PhD
*Vacation overseas (maybe migrate)
*Buy... loads of stuff ^^
*Save for the future.

5 of my bad habits:
*Procrastinator
*Wasting time
*I don't know
*I don't care
*This is going to be done soooonnn ^^

5 places I have lived in :
*House
*Room
*Seremban
*Puchong
*Malaysia

5 jobs I’ve had:
*I did this before
*I did this before
*I did this before
*I did this before
*I did this before

5 best friends name:
1.Finally
2.This
3.Is
4.Going
5.To End.

5 people I tag:
1.Anyone
2.Anyone
3.Anyone
4.Anyone
5.I'M FRREEEEEE!!!!!!!

0 words of others:

Post a Comment