Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blog War


I thought I had a lot to say about this "Blog War" but it turns out there's nothing much to say. Really. I just think that this whole fiasco is silly. Just like how our government like to turn one simple sentence into a court case.


I mean, what's the point of this fight when one ends up depressed and the other becomes angry? I think both of you are right in your own ways. Each got a point but the main thing is, each don't seem to want to listen to each other. It's a one sided thing. Or like a pin with two sharp points. Why would you want to play with a pin with two sharp points anyway?


The solution is already found. So why stretch the problem further? Let it be. Maybe they deserve it, who knows? If you have something to say to the other party, tell the other party straight. Why go through a medium? Why through a blog or a person? I've already seen enough of it in my family I don't think I want to take over the role as a middle person. Also, if you want to say something, choose your words with respect and sensitivity. Once you hurt the other person, your other words will be pointless. Why? Because the other person will be fuming in anger and nothing gets into his/her head. It's a waste of breath, time and energy.


Maybe when future comes they'll both realise their own mistakes. But, considering how stubborn they both are, I don't see that coming anytime soon.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment