Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Time For Celebration

So the celebration came few days later. Sunday happened to be very boring. Woke up in the morning feeling like a zombie, went to church, watched my niece smile like there's no tomorrow, ate wan ton mee, came home, slept... and woke up again. Haha. I know, boring. But then something interesting was going to happen at night. Who is to blame? Him...



He brought me for dinner. At first he told me that we were going to the Food Court nearby. I really did believe him at first. I worried that I've overdressed and wanted to whack his head really hard for not telling me earlier. Wear a short skirt to a hawker centre? GAH!

But then on the way out, I thought things over in my head and it's very, very unlikely that he asked me out for dinner days earlier just so we could go eat at the Food Court (he does not really like the Food Court, by the way). We went out to the Puteri shop lots when he suddenly slowed down and said he had forgotten something to buy. I knew immediately then that something was amiss. He U-turned and went to the new shop lots area right beside Giant. I remembered that I've sneaked a peep at his phone messages on Friday and I read that he wanted to go for a Korean BBQ (Yeah, yeah. Naughty me! Eh, next time delete those harmful SMS-es lah!). So I looked out the window and saw this HUGE sign that said...



So it was either Nasi Kandar or BBQ. The latter is the most obvious. I smiled to myself while he continued on complaining how he could forget to buy that certain "thing". I'm sooo smart, right? Haha! When I looked through the menu, I saw that the price was... wow. I CAN'T BE SPOILT LIKE THIS!!! So anyway, the rest of this post will be in pictures! Enjoy, enjoy!


Here's where we had to take out our shoes to get unto the platform.



A picture of one of the beautiful seating places. Instead of chairs, we have a hole!



Ordered just two meat sets and look the the variety of side dishes!



This is my favourite... Actually, no. I just love having vege with my meal.



First served was soup with loads of pepper. Yum!



Then came the thin slices of beef. We didn't have to do anything. The waiters did everything for us, walking up and down, turning over the meat, refilling our drinks and asking if we want more side dishes to eat when we ate finish one plate.



Our second set. Don't the meat look all juicy and tender?



We had watermelon for dessert too. I wonder if they'll give more...



Sweet, sweet barley.



Really, you shouldn't spoil me so much. Because I don't know how to spoil you back. =P

0 words of others:

Post a Comment