Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Second & First

To Someone Special...

I know sometimes I'm a pain in the a--,
I know sometimes I don't really care.
I know sometimes I think just bout me,
I know sometimes I made you angry.

I've thought a lot about what we are,
I've come to a conclusion we're quite far.
We're a pair, we're lovers, we'll forever be,
Though one day this just might not be.

Nothing's perfect I know it's true,
And all we ever did was argue (these past few weeks lah).
But through the storm we're still survivors,
Love is our one big reviver.

You've loved me, you've spoilt me, you've cherished me,
You made me so happy and all so bouncy.
Your sweet little words and your caring little actions,
Are ones I love best through our interactions.

After all these months we've come to this,
Even though we're in imperfect bliss.
A year passed on by and smiled at us,
So comes the "Happy Anniversary, my dearest!"




Yeah, lah, a little late. But still, I want to say I appreciate this whole year a lot. You know it, I know it. Thanks for all the sweet sacrifices and the debates (I had much fun, really!). Also, thanks for shaping me to become a better individual.


Me loves ya lots!!! Happy (2nd) 1st Year Anniversary, my little G!



P.S: I would write more sweet things here but I know you'll most probably say I've copied you and gag on the floor or worst of all, have diabetes!

0 words of others:

Post a Comment