Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Stork Has Come

Its wings spreaded to its full length and soon it was on its way through the air, with a slightly heavy bundle in its beak. Several moments later, it reached a house and placed the little bundle at the door. Saying a few blessings and prayers, it spreaded its wings again and flew away...


What am I crapping about? My brother and his wife is expecting a baby!!! It's ON IT'S WAY!!! She's two months pregnant I think cause the baby is due in december! Woohoo! December baby! I'm going to be an aunt! OMG.


My mom gave me the shock after chatting on the phone with my brother. She was like, "Joanna, guess what?"

"What?"

"You're going to be an aunt."

"AAAHHH??? Mee Kin jie jie's pregnant?!?" then followed with my cheerings and my mom's laughter. My dad was like, "So fast going to be grandpa. Ohmygod."


Ahaha!

0 words of others:

Post a Comment