Wednesday, May 30, 2007

In The Middle Of A Coin

I'm not really alone. But I do feel it. I'm not really sad. But I feel that as well. There's always two sides on everything. Just like a coin, a sheet of paper...


I don't know what I'm doing, when I could do something better. I don't know why I hate myself, when no one hates me at all. I don't know why I seek for attention, when the attention is enough. 'Cause I know some people don't have any attention at all. I don't know why I think I'm right when actually I'm in the wrong. I don't know why I feel so different from all of you...


But I do know that I have no intention of hurting anyone. When I seem evil, I might just be selfish yet not knowing my actions may hurt. I'm in a rut, a whirlpool of confusion, anything that gets me stuck. I'm stuck. So many choices to make but just one will set most things off. Why can't life be easy? No, on second thought, maybe I don't really want it to be easy. Cause without complications, where's the fun, right? No times to look back, smile and say, "I got through that. I won."


I'm sure many of you might be wondering what the heck I'm talking 'bout. Well, I have this tendency of spilling everything in public yet keeping the contents a secret. Yeah, so I like to be like that, so what? Where's the fun when there's no mystery? And I'm so so so sorry for wasting your time. If you actually read through all this. I'm just trying to release some of what's inside of me. Okay, I'll stop babbling now before your poor poor brain looses an IQ.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment