Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life In A Day of Goat & Crab

I was lazing around at my boyfriend's house today, just waiting for time to pass by till it's dinner and I have to move my butt to work. I was lying on one of his pillows and him just beside me when something sweet smelling floated its way to my nose. Below is the following conversation that took place.

*
Crab = Me
Goat = Him

Crab : Something smells sweet.

Goat : *confidently* Me!

Crab : *sniffed his hair* Nope. *sniffed something else*

Goat : *hopefully* It's me?

Crab : Nope. *sniffed the air*

Goat : It's me! *gives his arm to be sniffed*

Crab : *sniff* Nope.

Goat : *by now not so confident anymore*

Crab : *sniffs the pillow she was lying on and suddenly realises it smells like her shampoo* Oh, it's me! Heh heh...

Goat : (=.=") Potong steam. *merajuks away*



Hahaha! Sorry lo =P You're sweet smelling too.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment