Friday, January 9, 2009

Superhero That Represents Me

Out of the silly quizzes I took, and results I get, I'd say a quiz about which superhero movie I am was one of the coolests. Why? Because she (yes, a SHE) sort of represents me. What's my result? Wonderwoman? Nope. She's a character from X-Men! Hahaha!


Her name's Rogue!


Even her name is cool! Now I'm not really an X-Men fan. When I first saw the name Rogue, I was like, "Who the heck is that??" The only female character I remember from watching X-Men few years back was Storm and I thought her powers were cool. Well now that I know Rogue, I'd say she's cooler!

Just read my results. She's sensitive, she's determined, and she's independent! Well, I'm not sure about the independent part, but I'm pretty sure I'm sensitive (sometimes to the extreme) and I get pretty determined about something I want (like eating french fries. If I don't get it today, I must get it tomorrow). With more research, I found out her superpower was to be able to absorb other people's abilities.

I don't absorb other people's abilities, but I do absorb their moods. I have this glitch in me that tells me the person beside me is having some kind of internal turmoil even though he/she acts totally normal or quiet. And it works best when the person is a close friend and is upset about something. The bad part about my glitch is when I can't find out what's wrong and I get emo-ed myself. That's not fun.



Rogue is also a character in conquest of becoming close to normal so she's able to at least touch people. I too, am in a conquest of something. I'm constantly seeking to improve myself (in a laid back kinda way) and get rid of my negative sides. I sometimes just chicken out 'cause it's out of my comfort zone.

And now I'm in conquest to search X-Men movies!

0 words of others:

Post a Comment