Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Burfday

Yesterday, 29 June 2007, was the most memorable event that happened to me throughout my 17 years on earth. Though it wasn't a full blast party filled with activities, it was awesome. Note: Please bear with the long long post.


School was normal. Wishes and everything. I felt kind of moody and couldn't wait for school to be over 'cause I looked forward to band practice in the afternoon. It finally arrived and I enjoyed singing (I was scared at first 'cause of the many eyes around me but I slowly got used to it) til I had very little energy left. Man I hope I'm that brave when I perform on stage. Anyway, I had my first stolen cake! Naughty little HH stole a piece of her friend's birthday cake and brought it to me. Mmm... choc!^^ I also had my first birthday prezzie for the day! It's a cute little bear from my pet sis.



Function of the bear: To squish when angry.


When practice finished, I went down, put my 20cents into the pay phone, dialed my house number..... and heard an engaged tone. Dang. Pressed that FOC button, called my mom's cell and... "The number you have dialed...". What the... it ate my money! Waited a few minutes and tried again. Same result. So poor little birthday girl had to walk home *sob sob*. I had company, so it's OK. The weather was really hot though. Felt like ice melting under the fire's energy!


Zoom!!!


Hey that car looks familiar... I wonder if it's that small goat that was supposed to visit me this afternoon...~


Yes! I've reached my neighbourhood. I couldn't wait to shower. Was bathed in my own sweat. Walk walk walk, hey! It's that same car again! But it's going away from me. Hmm... Anyway, once I reached home my mom was like, "Who fetched you home?... Why didn't you call me?... Ah? Ya la your auntie also said can't call the house phone. Why ah?... My phone something wrong la... Credit don't have... blablabla." A nice cold shower washed away my feelings of unfairness at the irony of TWO phones being engaged and that I had to walk home.


Then a small little goat came to my doorstep, with a big present behind his back. And he forced me to make him a drink. Mom wanted to go out so she asked me to close the door. How kind of him, he offered to close it for me. Mom forgot something, came back in and went out and asked me to close back the door. Without even realising it, I took the Ribena bottle together with me like a crab that can't let go what it's holding, and reached for the gate button. Then I heard a squeal.


The goat asked me how to open back the gate so *press* *gate opens* and ... WHOA! What came pouring in was Pau, Von, CL, Karen, Prause, and %^$@#OMG! CHIPMUNK! *blink blink* and also cake!



Choc! Yum...^^


Then came the birthday song... Felt so shy... Didn't dare look anyone in the eye. XD. Now to open that big present the goat brought... Guess what is it?



TORTOISE!!!


Will be putting up a clearer pic of my prezzies in friendster =) The rest of the day was spent with the goat. It was so relaxing. Even my neighbours didn't make noise like they usually do.


Then came night and my bro took me out for dinner in an Italian restaurant nearby. Ate til so full >.< But I was happy to see my dad enjoying his meal hehe... I slept early yesterday. Appreciate every moment. Thanks to all the names mentioned here. You made my day <3 *Big Hugs*

0 words of others:

Post a Comment