Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bittersweet Moments

Alright, who here knows what taste it's like when you eat beetroot and banana together? Something bitter and sweet? That's right. I don't know either XD. But I'm betting it'll feel like a jumble of taste. Is that even a correct sentence? Well, don't bother. My point is I feel like one jumble too. How nice it would be if life could have this kind of remote so that I could stop, rewind or fast forward and play right when things aren't going so great. Hmm.... but that wouldn't be too good either. Look what happened to Adam Sandler's character when he got it! Haha! By the way, did you guys watch that show? Hilarious!


Ugh... I'm so sleepy. I'll come back and post later... maybe with more content than this short paragraph of rubbish.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment