Friday, March 9, 2007

Weight Uplifted

I'm finally back on the internet!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!! Was sooo internet starved.




You know what I so totally agree on? Sheh Ping's post on the 2nd of March. (You so caught my attention there, Mel!) After sooo long, I am now beginning to let go some of the grudge I held for a certain person. I realised too that in some ways I was wrong myself. True, I still don't completely trust the person (B) and I don't think I ever will, but there comes a point where I just have to let it go and forgive. And by doing that, I actually feel free, I feel happier. And I know that I can't control B's actions or thoughts or words or feelings. It's B's life, not mine. All I can do is just help all I can, do all I can, and the choices B makes, is up to B.


Plus, that hurt that I went through is actually worth it. Because now, I'm helping another person who's going through the same situation. Another big blow in life is yet to come and this time, I will be prepared to accept it and I know, it'll be worth it. God has his plans even in mysterious ways, right? I know He does.