Thursday, March 1, 2007

New Skin And Less Emotions

New skin (again)! I was dreaming of jellybeans layout and I decided to stop dreaming and start doing. I know it's a little out of proportion but meh... too lazy to organize it again. This took me like 2 days to finish! I'm still not satisfied... hmm.... whatever.







The topic today, people, is EMOTIONS. Life is filled with different colours. When you are sad, feeling dull, totally happy, so in love, tragically heart broken, and so on, you have different emotions and there is a colour to suit.


When you're happy, you feel like everything's right, everything's going your way. But what if suddenly it doesn't? What if every week, you receive bad news? What if around you, you're filled with tears, death and darkness? Have you ever felt that pain before? Have you ever swirled around in your own confusion trying to discern what is reality and what is not, what is right and what is wrong? I'm sure that in certain point in our lives, we would come across this stage.


So my next question is, given a chance, would you want to be emotionless? To not feel this pain that has been going on for months and well, maybe even years. Maybe you're experiencing too much stress, too much presurre. It's like everyone expects so much of you and no one seem to know how hard is it for you. You must score straight A's, you must be good in what you're doing, are you slacking on your work? You're not being a good friend! Or maybe you've got your heart broken and you think to yourself, "Was it my fault? My wrong? Does that person still care? Am I so insignificant?" and the people around just doesn't get your pain because they are not you. They don't know how difficult it is. They don't know how confusing it is. Or maybe, you're just lost. Unable to find out your aim, unable to get up and help yourself.


Whatever darkness it is that you are experiencing or experienced or going to experience (in some time in your life), would you take the chance and be emotionless? I have my answer but I want to hear yours. You tell me.