Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just Thoughts And A Random Update

You know, it's funny how one person can make your heart just jump and run a million miles when you just happen see the person's face. Be it a picture or the real thing. Some of you may know what I'm talking 'bout. Some of you may have not experienced the jolt you receive when your eyes meet his/hers. I still remember my one and only experience and wow, I think I blushed (I don't easily blush)! And it was just a look! Unexpected look, but still, just an accidental meeting of the eyes.


Haha, and that was like years ago. *pushes spectacles back up* (=O Joanna wears SPECS?)


On another subject, I'm currently into writing stories (again). Not new ones but continuing the one I started like a thousand years ago. This would be a good thing if only this craving happened on a non-exam day. Should I show it to you guys? I feel so lazy to read a book, especially the refference book on my lap, but quite motivated to write a story. My results are going to suffer!


yes, I study on my bed...



Well, nothing much but study these few days. And when the exam finishes, a loooonnnggg article's going to make it's way to this blog right here! Now back to procastinating...