Friday, February 2, 2007

Total Coincidence

New layout!!! Nice? Yes, No? Took me like forever to get it right. I had this picture for a very long time, wanting to do something with it. And now it's edited and in use! Yay! Am feeling so sleepy now.


Anyway, on another subject, my big dog, Bobo got given away last night. Mom was buying dog food at a pet store and she met this man who was willing to give Bobo a place to stay. She said the man was friendly, had a big house, a bulldog and a hamster. Said that his house was like a mini zoo. So around 8 p.m, this pet shop owner came to get the dog and fetch it to his new owner. This is where it started getting weird.


We went to Puteri 8, and the Pet Shop Owner got lost. He went a round to find the New Owner's house. My mom urged him to call New Owner to ask for directions, so he did. It happened that we just missed the house so he did a U-turn and stopped right in font of Von's house. I couldn't even believe it at first. It took a few seconds to realise that Von's dad was going to be the new owner. Very interesting.


Hah! Looks like I can visit Bo anytime now. How lucky is that?