Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Variety Is Good

I wish I wasn't so stuck.

I feel so bored; being stuck here at the same place. All I do is seemingly becoming more monotonous and predictable. I want to get out of this place and travel to some place far. Maybe not far, but some place I haven't discovered. A restaurant/snack place I haven't ate in, sceneries I've never seen, relaxing beaches I've never been to- anything, everything! I like it when people bring me to places. Feels so refreshing!

But the truth is, I'm stuck. If I were to travel with anyone, it would mostly be at night. And I can't spend nights out too long because my mom would start ringing my handphone every 10 minutes asking why I'm still not home.

Another factor would be money. Going some place equals travelling, which equals to money, which equals to budget, which equals to going as far as 4 kilometers if you've not enough. I earn my own money by working and I can't ask money from my mom because her money comes from my brother, and I can't ask money from my brother because his money needs to be spent on his family, house expenses, food expenses, petrol for cars, etc. Also, a very rare percentage of people who would actually spend some money on me to take me travelling.

Now, I'm not a person who would want to go out every single day, but I've been home for far too long and it's starting to mess with my mind. Going out and experiencing new stuffs would lift my spirits. Especially if it's a surprise, romantic, spontaneous travel in the mist of a boring day. Now THAT feels sooo good!



Sigh... the fantasies of a surprise travel from a love one. Guess it'll only stay a fantasy.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment