Monday, May 11, 2009

Psychology



Hello!


It's been so long since I actually wrote something, eh? It's the holidays now and I'm so super free! So what's been happening to me since? Nothing special. Started my degree course in Psychology and no, I can't read minds neither will I become psycho while studying the course... although I'll be a little bit more quirky. Which human isn't? Haha!

Psycholgy is fun though I forsee that it's going to get a lot more hectic later on. I have just a few pictures to share with you during my first semester studying Psychology. There are more, but aren't with me. The two pictures below were taken during Orientation day. It was just orientation and we needed to do an activity already! Ack!


Fred and Izzat hanging on for dear life on Ryan's finger


I'm tired of them. Let's squish them!


Hehe... you see how they stressed us out during orientation day? We have to introduce ourselves with people we barely knew and take weird photos with them. Then came the day where we had classes, yadayadayada... and then we had to choose our class representitive. We had to nominate three people. One was Ian, a loud, vibrant guy who loves to chat. Another was Shine, whom calls everything cute but is good in organizing her work. The last was Qadir, a Singaporean whom attended the compulsory 2 years training in National Service. Each candidate had to come up the front of the class and tell a little bit about themselves and then wait outside the class while voting takes place. But what happened was they each promoted another person.

Ian came out, told everyone not to vote for him because he's not a good leader, pointed to Shine and said, "Shine's much better! Vote for Shine!" and went out of the class. When came Shine's turn, she told the class that she's not the one for them, Ian was better since he's very helpful with good leadership qualities and went out of the class. But Qadir was the one who closed it up really good. He told the class to vote for either Shine or Ian and then said, "I'm a foreinger, so I can't be trusted". And then he left the class to join Shine and Ian. Guess who got the highest votes?


Taken during one of our theme days which we weren't participating in. Shine and I coincidentally wore similar set of clothing.


SHINE!!! That's the pretty girl right there beside me. Honestly, it wasn't a surprise. I knew it was going to be Shine from the start. Her leadership qualities just shines out of her. Hahaha!

I also got to meet one very cute Psychology staff down at the lab. I see him there every Friday. Him and colleague are one of the many cute staffs in Psychology that I enjoy being with. I LOVE playing with them! Though I spend more time with his colleague than him, I managed to only get his picture taken.







>>>>
>>>
>>
>






Meet Somnus


That's right! Somnus (which means Roman God of Sleep)! Ever seen a cuter staff? Him and his colleages will be teaching the students during the third semester. I rarely get to play with him because he's almost ALWAYS asleep. His colleague, Rocky, is much more active.

That's all for now! I'll update more life pictures later.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment