Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Re-Paint!

Does anyone feel like the days are moving by too fast? One minute you're closing your eyes and the next, *poof* it's already a week ahead. Sigh... I had wanted the days to pass me by faster. Now I want it to go slower. How weird is this?


Anyway, new layout! You know, I have this fettish thing of doing my own layouts. But without photoshop and those gizmos, I can't really do it. I don't have the liberty. What I do have though, is the liberty of choosing pre-made layouts! =D. You can see this a different concept to the layouts I usually use. It's i-frame! So just click click click the link up there to which section you want to read.


I've been thinking days on which layout to choose. I saw this really cool black layout but then decided I wanted something bright. Anyway, this one is the neatest I could find. As well as the most simplest, easy-to-read fonts. Seriously the layouts people make irritates me to no end! The graphic is sooooo nice... but yet the words are unreadable. Pai leng is it? =="


Oh and eight days more to SPM results! Hmm... I wonder how I'll do in the exam. Would I get horrid, horrid results? Would I jump from a building? Would I feel like dying????!!!! No, crazy. Live, and let live!


WOOHOO!

0 words of others:

Post a Comment