Friday, November 9, 2007

Counting Down...

Here's a looong post, after a looong time of being inactive!


Counting down til SPM starts. Kinda nervous.... OK, no. I'm very nervous. Can't believe I'm getting stressed over studies. I don't usually get stressed over studies! Must be the PMS talking. Hmm...


Well, well. Believe it or not, I actually s-t-u-d-i-e-d today! Yup yup. Did some memorizing work. Still feel it isn't enough though. I studied in front of the computer, then decided to study in the living room. Less distractions. Haha! Suddenly couldn't focus anymore so I moved my butt to the piano seat.


Piano is relaxing~


And do you know what's awesome? Dad actually calmed my nerves! I've been stressed out about what he would think of my results and how he would if I didn't meet a high standards and all. But he told me that I should forget the books, forget my stress, treat my SPM like any other normal exam, and play more piano. It isn't my results that he's looking for, it's how far I can go. Even if I get 3A's, that's alright. Cause I'll still be continueing my studies. You have no idea how glad I am to hear that. I heart my dad. <3


I'm still gonna continue studying anyway. Just to see how far I can go. However, lunch was spoiled by my dad not letting me to go Pangkor with my friends in Dec. *sigh* I was so looking forward to it and one tiny needle bursted my bubble. Felt so incredibly disappointed.


My darkness was brightened by Goat though. =D Just went out of the house without waiting to hear my parents object and hanged at his place. We tried to study. Landed up wasting our time. Haha! Also, had a party after that. It was quite dull at first, but as the night grew older, things got wilder! Yeeeaaaahhhhhh... I can't believe I started dancing to indian songs, but... what the heck. Party's meant for enjoyment and it feels sooo good dancing. The guard at the guardhouse nearby started it all by just jumping into the middle of our human made circle and danced like no one's there! The night ended with Charades!!! Girls vs Guys. It was an action-packed comedy. One of my favourite moments of all time. Great game.


I'm so tired now. Just gonna SMS a while before doozing off.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment