Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Glee

Throughout the years I've been watching dramas and TV series that other people had recommend to me or my family had started watching. I've watched Journey to the West (chinese childhood favourite of mine), Ally McBeal, Wonder Years, One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy and loads of other stuff I couldn't even remember. They are usually very entertaining for me, but I couldn't watch each and every episode due to time constraints and couldn't get the copy of the videos. In the end, I stopped watching them one by one. Then came Glee.

I thought Glee was going to be something boring in the long run like American Idol and all those reality TV shows. However, when I watched it, I got hooked. I don't know what's so addicting about Glee. It could be the music they make, the twists that happened, the humour in it... could be anything! I just enjoy it quite a lot. And I made sure I watch each and every episode. It's quite a unique musical comedy-drama. In fact, most the actors/actresses have nice voices (it could be also due to studio editing).

Guess who's my favourite character in Glee?


This guy, next to...



this guy!


I know that's more than one, but whatever! I want to go watch Glee. Bye!

0 words of others:

Post a Comment