Sunday, September 27, 2009

Procrastination

I am the queen. I am queen over all procrastination urges. For I, Joanna Liew, am a big, fat procrastinator (the irony- since I'm so skinny). What makes people procrastinate? I remember doing a research about this on my first semester in Psychology. I would have tried to revive this memory to put in nice information about procrastinators here, but unfortunately I am too darn lazy to care.

Thus, I shall show you an example of a procrastinator- which is me. I actually need to construct a better rating form and e-mail it to someone since yesterday, which is a Friday night. Now, 24++ hours later, I am still chilling around and have not yet even begun constructing said rating form, much less e-mail it to the said someone. Well, if I'm working on my own on this assignment, it wouldn't bother me so much. But I am actually working with a friend, whom much unlike me do not procrastinate, and I am feeling so guilty.

So this is my sorry note, although I know you don't read my blog. Either way, sorry. It's 12:11A.M on a beautiful EARLY Sunday morning. I will get it done by this Sunday afternoon.

Yeah, right. I doubt myself.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment