Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random Anti-Social Thoughts



I feel so anti-social today. Don't really feel like talking to anyone, or going anywhere. Got mad about something and someone last night and stayed mad. Planned to study for my coming finals but ended up in front of the computer like a geek and sleeping like a pig the whole day.

It's 10:44pm now and I haven't had my dinner. Feeling hungry but there are visitors downstairs. Don't want to go down in case my brother inquire me about my eating habits. The last thing I need is someone nagging me about eating habits. I'm a shy person and rather that no one looks at what I'm doing. That's why I sometimes don't do what I want or have to do, because I'm afraid of people commenting on what I'm doing. Weird, huh?

The strange thing about me being mad though... I wanted to just turn around and hug that person. I wanted to just forget everything that happened. But then how would the person know I am truly disappointed by what's been done? So I pull back myself, and go find something addictive to do. Which doesn't make me very productive. I somehow hate myself.

Currently listening to Neyo's Part of the List. Great song. I wish someone would sing that to me. I'd melt! I think I might even shed some tears. The song's really touching. Or maybe I'm being a little "emo" now. COME ON! THERE MUST BE SOMEONE (preferrably guy) WHO CAN SING THIS WITH HEART! SING IT TO ME!!! Here's Marie Digby's version. I just love her voice and her looks. Her original song called 'Stop Me' is great too. I just love her.

I wonder what time I'll sleep tonight. I went to bed at almost 3a.m. last night and woke up like 12:30 in the afternoon. That's one late morning! But my record hasn't been broken yet. Maybe I should break my record?

Someone save me from myself!!! And bring me food too.




Neyo - Part of the List

Style of your hair
Shape of your eyes and your nose
The way you stare as if you see right through to my soul
To your left hip and the way it's not quite big as your right
The way you stand in the mirror before we go out at night
Our quiet type, your beautiful mind

They're all part of the list
things that I miss
things like your funny little laugh or the way you smile or the way we kiss
what I notice is this
I come up with
Something new every single time that I sit and reminisce

The way your sweet smell lingers when you leave the room
Stories you tell as we lay in bed all afternoon
I dream you now, every night, in my mind is where we meet
And when I'm awake staring at pictures of you asleep
Touching your face
Invading your space

They're part of the list
Things that miss things that I miss
things like your funny little laugh or the way you smile or the way we kiss
what I notice is this
I come up with
Something new every single time that I sit and reminisce
Oh
Will you live in my memories forevermore I swear
and you live in my memories forevermore I swear

They are part of the list
Things that miss things that I miss
things like your funny little laugh or the way you smile or the way we kiss
what I notice is this
I come up with
Something new every single time that I sit and reminisce

Whoaaa said whoaaa I whoaaa whoaaaa whoaaaaa
Whoaaa said whoaaa I whoaaa whoaaaa whoaaaaa

0 words of others:

Post a Comment