Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CIMP Prom Night 2008

I've had my fun in CIMP. I'm surely going to miss all of the people I've met, the crazy stuff that they do, their creativity, their enthusiasm, activities we do, theme days and lots more. What I won't miss is the hectic datelines and the load of assignments the lecturers bombarded us poor students with.

So I know this is a little late, but here's a few pictures from CIMP Prom Night 2008!
Note: Please click on the photos for a much better quality. Blogger screwed up the dimensions :(

First up....


This is me


This is me with my date... who's sleeping. On Prom Night.


Here's the awake version of him!


These are the dancers on the tiny little dance floor.


These are the ladies. More ladies are busy chatting at their tables.


These are the gentlemen (for only that night). More gentlemen are busy chatting at their tables.


And this is a very cool picture, don't you think? I like Aliza's (the girl in white with her mouth hanging open) expression.


This is Mr. and Mrs. Smith... Malaysian version.


This is 3 gorgeous girls promoting Adeline's display bag which is seriously non-functional. You can't even fit a wallet in it!


And this is us with our CIMP director and his wife... whom is almost covered by us tall people.


Last but not least, here's a video of us dancers in Tango action!



0 words of others:

Post a Comment