Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thank You, Not!

This is going to be the most biased post ever.
I know this is cruel.
I know this is purely based on first impressions and first impressions only.
I know this isn't going to help with my reputation.
I know I'm going to sound like a total evil with what I'm going to say.
You will know that I'm very, terribly and disastourously upset when I say something out of the ordinary. And this is going to be out of the ordinary.
I know I'm being unfair.
I know I shouldn't be angry and I said I wouldn't and this would totally make me look not like the so called "angel-innocent" face I have. But screw that. When there's a way to vent my anger and disappointment, grab it. Or else I'll end up like my mom.


I hate you, Biatch!
Thank you for wasting my time,
Thank you for ruining my date,
Thank you so much for being the reason that made my day worse.
Thank you for being the reason I argue about.


You could probably win the award for being The Most Hated Person 2008 on my list. I applaud you. Bravo, bravo!

0 words of others:

Post a Comment