Monday, September 24, 2007

Intentions

Edit: Alright so my thinking is a little out of control. Sue me. No, you know what.. just kill me right here. Just shoot my head.


Thoughts are so powerful. They can affect the way you react and the way you perceive.


Words are so powerful. They come from thoughts, they can break a person's heart or mend it back.


Actions are so powerful. They come from words, they create your past and create your near future.


Habits are so powerful. They come from actions, they are the things that are hard to get rid of. They may benefit you or pull you down.


Destiny is so powerful. Reaped from habit and cannot be overcome. And all this starts with just a thought.


So becareful of your thoughts and becareful of your intentions.

I'm sorry I wasn't.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment