Saturday, August 11, 2007

National Service

ATTENTION to all 17 year old readers. The National Service Training for 2008 is out and now you can check if you're in or not. I did not check mine personally but did it through a friend. And I'm relieved to know that I'm not in. However, I'm afraid to go check to confirm just in case they put my name in. I heard that if you keep checking, they'll put you in for the NS. So better be safe than sorry. The sad thing is though that my two best friends are going! And I'm going to be alone for 3 freaking months! The goverment is seriously wasting our time and shattering our dreams. This is like a death sentence to us! Well I hope all goes well.


So now take a deeep deeepp breath, exhale, and click the link below. If you're in, don't freak. You can enroll early in college and send a letter saying you're occupied (for those of you who can't afford college, I sympathize). If not, START THROWING YOUR THINGS (preferably a pillow so you don't hurt anyone) AROUND!


Ready?


Semakan Pelatih PLKN Siri 5 Tahun 2008


Also, the list will be out on newspaper in October. So for those who can't get through the website for now (it's really really slow today), check it then. Good luck ;)

0 words of others:

Post a Comment