Monday, January 29, 2007

Events Of Today

Events of the day


Woke up, went to school and missed some lessons before and after recess cause I had to help a friend help some teachers for the Power Point Presentation of our headmistress's retirement. Boy, do da teachers demand alot on graphics. I could feel my head spinning when Pn Cheeah came in and utter thousands of words per second, bossing us about the way the layout looked like. And as the graphics person, I had to somehow satisfy her taste.


Then I had to stay back to help yet another teacher to key in data into SMM. Was there for a few hours and came back around six-ish. I had a nice time talking with Miss Yeoh. She is quite a caring person. I really like her. Anyway, she fetched me back. I didn't have my house key with me so I had to call my mom or my grandma. But neither of them came to open the gate. So I had to climb in. And my gate is really hard to climb cause it's wooden and arranged closely together. My dog, Bo, just stood there, wagged his tail and watched me climb in like a burglar. I put my load of books and on top of the books was my friend's Planet Shakers CD. Once i succeeded in climbing in without breaking any bones, I reached to bring my books down but it was a bad move because the CD case slided over, dropped to the floor and broke. Now how do I explain to Sherina? I am so dead.


If that wasn't bad enough, I went in, put my books and bag aside, went upstairs looking for my mom and she told me my dad has been emmited to the hospital. It seems he has liquid in one of his lungs. The doctors have to insert a tube to suck out the liquid or something. I'm gonna visit him tonight with my mom and bro. I pray that he'll be alright. Oh, please may he be alright.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment