Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another Tag?

I know I said I wouldn't do tags anymore unless it's interesting, well, this tag isn't interesting, I'm doing it now because I couldn't come up with a better post other than no posts and all and also because it's from my lovely Adeline. Hahaha! So on to the boring tag we go!




Rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your blog post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5. Link the person who tagged you.

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog:

1. I'm quite vain.
2. The best drink to be drinking is water at a nice, cool temperature.
3. My mind always get over active in imaginations in the middle of the night, right when I am about to go to sleep.
4. I love computer games.
5. I always get surprised reactions when I say I play stuff like DOTA or Neverwinter Nights.
6. My bra size is... What? You think I'd tell you? Pfft!
7. I bought a unique couple necklace for Valentine's day. But I can't explain its uniqueness because this will take a long time. I'll post a picture when I have the time.

Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours:

1. My mind thinks about several things at once everytime.

2. My naps are very long.

3. Skinny guys who look like hot guys in anime turns my head.

4. I read about and take too much personality things/quizzes/tests.

5. I feel guilty about things even though it isn't my fault

6. Most of the time I talk passionately about things I would like to do but ended up not doing them.



There are no peope that I would like to tag.

0 words of others:

Post a Comment