Thursday, April 26, 2007

Believe, Laugh and Live

Reach out your hand, call my name.
Rely on me, shed your pain.
Bring forth your tears, let it out.
Relieve your worries, just shout.


Do not question, "Why me?"
No hesitation, just be,
All that you need to be.
Believe, laugh and live.


If life has no challenge, it's not the same.
Though you'd fall, treat it a game.
When you win, when you score,
Like an eagle, you will soar.


So don't give up, wipe those tears.
I'm always here to chase your fears.
Hold my hand... See, I'm real!
But an empty book is for you to fill.


Believe, laugh and live.


-Kien



In case you were wondering about the empty book part: An empty book is used as a metaphor for your life. When you're born, your book is empty. Many people in your life are there to help you write it. But you are the one who gets to decide where the story goes. Don't give up when Life throws you challenges. Fill your book till there are no more pages. =)